- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Keep your feet comfortable on any outdoor adventure with the Strive Quarter Crew by Fox River®.
- Memory-knit construction holds form, wash after wash.
- Specifically designed for female feet.
- Contoured rib top holds sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- Spandex compression zones add support and keep sock in place all day long.
- Vented panels remove moisture and keep you dry.
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life.
- Materials: 38% nylon, 30% Merino wool, 30% recycled polyester, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Sold in a three-pair pack.
- Made in the USA.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Strive Quarter Crew 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
Fox River Strive Quarter Crew 3-Pair Pack
I like the support these socks give, but wonder if over shoe size 8, the larger size would be better if they shrink through repeated washings. My toes have just enough room after two washings. And they are very snug.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kirkland WA
- February 4, 2013