- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay ahead of the game with every step of the cushioned Sierra Crew by Fox River®.
- Lightweight crew sock for moderate to warm weather.
- Contoured rib top helps hold sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- PrimaLoft® wicks moisture 100% faster than Merino wool.
- Reinforced toe and heel add comfort and longer product life.
- Special front vamp eliminates bunching at the ankle.
- Materials: 38% nylon, 30% Primaloft polyester, 30% Merino wool, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold in a three-pair pack.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sierra Light Weight Crew 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.