- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Enjoy the simple and natural comfort of the Jersey Dress sock by Fox River®.
- Ultralightweight crew sock for moderate to warm weather.
- Memory-knit construction helps sock keep its form after multiple washes.
- Contoured rib top helps hold sock in place to eliminate slippage.
- Spandex compression zones provided added support and keep the sock in place.
- Reinforced toe and help for added comfort and durability.
- Flat knit construction provides lightweight comfort.
- Sold in a 3-pair pack.
- Materials: 51% Merino wool, 47% nylon, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash warm and tumble dry low.
- Made in the USA and Imported.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Jersey Dress 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
Fox River Jersey Dress 3-Pair Pack
Used cotton for years and years. These will be the replacement. Hope they hold up as well as cotton, just as comfortable too.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Lou - customer
- from SW PA
- March 13, 2013