- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cirrus Quarter Primaloft® Hiking 3-Pair Pack is a lightweight quarter crew sock made for hiking.
- Made of PrimaLoft® Spin, the high performance yarn. It is super soft, moisture mover, thermal insulator, absolute performance and comfort.
- Special front vamp to eliminate bunching at ankle bend.
- Super stretch ribbed leg and welt prevent muscle fatigue and pinching.
- Cushioned sole for shock absorption and insulation.
- Reinforced high abrasion areas for longer wear.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
- 38% nylon, 30% PrimaLoft® polyester, 30% merino wool, 2% spandex.
- Sold as a 3-pair pack.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cirrus Quarter Hiking 3-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
These seem to run small. I wear a 7.5-8 shoe. I ordered a medium sock and my toes were scrunched. Had to return. Great sock though
Felt a half size smaller than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from Alabama
- October 13, 2012