- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Acceleration Ankle Ingeo Running 6-Pair Pack is a light weight ankle sock.
- High performance blend of Ingeo™ and recycled polyester. Ingeo™ corn fibers are a 100% renewable resource that's completely Earth friendly. Excellent in moisture wicking, exceptional fit, durability and comfort.
- Made of 'Eco Fiber' materials: 56% Recycled Polyester, 42% Nylon, 2% Spandex.
- High-density pattern foot cushion.
- Dimensional knit for a women's fit.
- Mesh on top and under toes, for flexibility and ventilation.
- Spandex arch support helps hold sock in place.
- Smooth, flat toe seam.
- Sold as a 6-pack.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Acceleration Ankle Recycled Polyester Running 6-Pair Pack by Fox River. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox River products?
There are so many sock choices and finding the right sock that works best for your activity, the weather conditions, and your feet makes all the difference in your fit and comfort. With over 100 years of experience in designing and developing high performance socks, Fox River® has utilized its knowledge to combine great designs with technical performance features such as their Wick Dry® Health System™ which is designed to help keep feet dry and comfortable any time. This combination of design, technology, and experience results in great socks to meet all your technical needs and requirements.
Energy conservation and sustainability have been a way of life at Fox River® for over 20 years. Whether it´s how the factory is operated, yarns used to knit our socks, or materials used to package and market them, we make environmentally-friendly choices, not because it's the "in" thing to do, but because it just makes sense.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I buy about 6 pairs of these every year. I guess that statement is all I need to say. Wish they came in other color combination's though.
- Sharon - customer
- from Basalt, Colorado
- March 19, 2012
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Madeline b - customer
- from United States
- February 8, 2013