- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Hours of intense training is nothing when you're equipped with the Fox Podium® shoes.
- Ultimate running and training design.
- Synthetic upper.
- Stitchless performance printed upper panels provide structure and support while reducing weight and increasing flexibility.
- Fox Flow Mesh increases breathability and moisture management while reducing weight.
- TPU heel cup for lateral ankle support and stability.
- Ultralight full-length Skylyte midsole for superior cushioning.
- Defined pivot point and heel strike pathwidth lateral cut support for increased flexibility and traction.
- Duratrak MDT outsole for excellent grip and durability.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Podium by Fox. Sorry!
Interested in new Fox products?
Moto-X Fox was launched by founder Geoff Fox as a small distribution business for European motocross bikes in Northern California in 1974. Two years later, the company expanded and began to manufacture high-performance suspension and engine components for racers.
In 1977, Team Moto-X Fox was created. They met with success early on, with their riders taking the top five in their first year. Beyond that, Team Moto-X Fox impressed American motocross fans in a way that was not initially intended. Wearing bright red, yellow, and orange race suits that were hand-made by Fox, they became an instant hit; enthusiasts and fans feverishly contacted Moto-X Fox for availability.
Recognizing the impact this could have on the motocross apparel industry, Geoff Fox completely reorganized his company to become a major player for all riders.
With that, Fox Racing was born.
Since then, Fox Racing has become the world's leading motocross apparel brand, going on to sponsor, support, and work with some of the best motocross riders in the world. Since its inception, Fox Racing has been committed to developing the finest sports gear, apparel, accessories, footwear, and sunglasses with the racer in mind. Dominating the motocross scene, MX riders now look to Fox for innovative designs.
Fox Racing has become an international leader in the action sports and sportswear industry, going far beyond its initial focus of motocross, but branching out to BMX, MTB, skateboarding, surfing, and wakeboarding.
With professional athletes endorsing the Fox Racing head logo, Fox Racing has become a household name and will continue to be a staple for the racing and action sports industry. By embracing its family owned values and grassroots tradition, Fox Racing transcends the industry and will continue to create products with the highest quality, performance, and design.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Wow does FOX make an amazing product, especially these PODIUMS! I broke these out yesterday at the gym and did leg presses and the whole 9 yards and they were not only amazingly comfortable but the support that they gave me was 10 times better than my Nike Free's. I love the lightness of the mostly textile upper with the rugged EVA midsole that is a perfect marriage of cushioning and weightlessness. Not to mention these look rad in the gym, chilling at the mall or wherever you choose to wear these dope kicks!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- February 21, 2013