- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Trample down the hill with what you know as the best boot this season.
- Tweaker Tech:
• Tweaker Cuff offers a softer medial flex at the ankle for all the freestylers out there. Plus a toe-to-heel and lateral support for the heavy landings.
• Tweaker Liner Panel is located at the medial top side of the liner. It's a flexible mesh panel that offers freestyle flex and a more comfortable ride with no gaps or pressure points.
• Tweaker Shell Construction amps up the medial flex in the ankle area. It allows the boot to flex higher on the leg while achieving full tweakability throughout the entire boot.
- Level 2 EVA comfortable, supportive footbed features plastic arch support so you can shred longer.
- Quick and easy internal lacing holds your foot deep in the ankle pocket for no lift and all-day comfort.
- Footpillow footbed that is insanely comfy and squishy, offers optimum cushioning and dampening for heavy impacts while giving additional arch support.
- Forever Fit construction is built from the inside out. It offers minimal materials and stays in place all day long.
- Good Vibes outsole offers more of a natural flex due to a multi-pod construction. Made entirely from injective EVA. Dual FGel pockets that added comfort.
- Lace-up closure with metal eyelets.
- Back pull tab for added help.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 18 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tramp by Forum. Sorry!
Interested in new Forum products?
Most companies try too hard to be all things to all people, struggling to create a lot of different products, messages and images that only serve to contradict each other. Forum is focused. Whether it's riding an urban roof gap, a huge park jump, or a backcountry wedge, Forum has specific technologies that help riders push the boundaries of freestyle snowboarding, and that’s all they do.
Forum snowboards prides itself in being a leader of innovative Forum boots, Forum hoodies, Forum bindings and fitting you in everything you need for a day on and off the slopes. Forum snowboards is geared toward raising the bar for snowboard equipment, now it's up to the other companies if they can keep up.
If any company is committed to the integrity, thrill and perseverance of the ride, it's Forum Snowboards. Not only does it show in the highest quality of snowboard boots and bindings, it shows when you hit the mountain. Let Forum Snowboards be the one you choose, from start to finish.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
I used to ride Forum a long time ago. This is the first Forum boot I have ridden in a second. I could not be happier with the choice to give Forum a go again. The tweaker tech is so good, good flex on the inside...boot doesn't fight you when you press or tweak grabs. Stoked that Forum is back!
I'd also recommend: Burton
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- JJ - customer
- from Tahoe
- September 28, 2012