- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Musket from Forum™ is a must-have for this season. Not only does it offer superior comfort but also a traditional look for years to come.
- Forever Fit construction is built from the inside out. It offers minimal materials and stays in place all day long.
- Tweaker Tech:
• Tweaker Cuff offers a softer medial flex at the ankle for all the freestylers out there. Plus a toe-to-heel and lateral support for the heavy landings.
• Tweaker Liner Panel is located at the medial top side of the liner. It's a flexible mesh panel that offers freestyle flex and a more comfortable ride with no gaps or pressure points.
• Tweaker Shell Construction amps up the medial flex in the ankle area. It allows the boot to flex higher on the leg while achieving full tweakability throughout the entire boot.
- Level 1 pack-proof liner with integrated lacing offers superior comfort and support.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System offers improved durability, easy entry and exit, as well as faster, more customizable lacing. Adjust the upper or lower zone in seconds to your preferred fit
- Level 1 EVA footbed that offers comfort, cushion, and control throughout your day.
- Light Sole offers durability while still being ultralightweight. It's dual-density construction features harder-density ice grips for solid traction on icy surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 12 oz
- Circumference: 17 in
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Musket by Forum. Sorry!
Interested in new Forum products?
Most companies try too hard to be all things to all people, struggling to create a lot of different products, messages and images that only serve to contradict each other. Forum is focused. Whether it's riding an urban roof gap, a huge park jump, or a backcountry wedge, Forum has specific technologies that help riders push the boundaries of freestyle snowboarding, and that’s all they do.
Forum snowboards prides itself in being a leader of innovative Forum boots, Forum hoodies, Forum bindings and fitting you in everything you need for a day on and off the slopes. Forum snowboards is geared toward raising the bar for snowboard equipment, now it's up to the other companies if they can keep up.
If any company is committed to the integrity, thrill and perseverance of the ride, it's Forum Snowboards. Not only does it show in the highest quality of snowboard boots and bindings, it shows when you hit the mountain. Let Forum Snowboards be the one you choose, from start to finish.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Awesome boots there super comfortable. They got a medium flex to them and the speed lacing couldn't be better
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Sol - customer
- from Brooklyn
- March 8, 2013
Super light, speed zone is amazingly quick, and the boots are super warm. Couldn't ask for more.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jake - customer
- from Ventura
- September 28, 2012