- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Forum™ Destroyer Double Dog will kill the mountain with its lightning speed and awesome control.
- Double Dog camber has sections located directly under each foot that deliver power, pop and edge grip for charging fast and going big. Rocker sections between the feet, and in the nose and tail, give it a forgiving and playful ride. The core profile has softer sections underneath the feet and poppy sections between the feet and in the nose and tail for all-day park laps.
- GnarLE Core is made of an alternated aspen with 18% sustainable lightweight wood stringers to promote a lively ride and powerful ollie. Grainbelt technology adds snap-resistant strength to the critical impact zone between the bindings.
- Its Twin shape is versatile, for riding forwards or backwards.
- Light Triax™ fiberglass laminate provides a smooth and dynamic feel, perfected to freestyle riding.
- Formula Base is a sintered base that promotes speed and gets you off the lip faster, so casing the knuckle is no longer a problem.
- Car Bombs technology is using fiberglass inlays instead of carbon making it durable and lightweight.
- Swinger's Club technology makes the board spin faster and float with less effort. This is done by precisely shaving the tip and tail of the wood core to save weight without sacrificing durability.
Waist Width: 244 mm.
Stance Width: 22 in.
Sidecut Radius: 7,320 mm.
- Weight Range: 95-155 lbs.
- Flex Rating: 5.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Destroyer DoubleDog by Forum. Sorry!
Interested in new Forum products?
Most companies try too hard to be all things to all people, struggling to create a lot of different products, messages and images that only serve to contradict each other. Forum is focused. Whether it's riding an urban roof gap, a huge park jump, or a backcountry wedge, Forum has specific technologies that help riders push the boundaries of freestyle snowboarding, and that’s all they do.
Forum snowboards prides itself in being a leader of innovative Forum boots, Forum hoodies, Forum bindings and fitting you in everything you need for a day on and off the slopes. Forum snowboards is geared toward raising the bar for snowboard equipment, now it's up to the other companies if they can keep up.
If any company is committed to the integrity, thrill and perseverance of the ride, it's Forum Snowboards. Not only does it show in the highest quality of snowboard boots and bindings, it shows when you hit the mountain. Let Forum Snowboards be the one you choose, from start to finish.