- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It is recommended that you order a half size down for this item. If your child is a size 10, you would order a size 9.5.
- Fun and handsome sandals that are perfect for everyday play.
- Leather upper with textile accents and colorful stitching.
- Hook-and-loop closure for easy on and off.
- Extra padding at the heel for added comfort.
- Pigskin leather lining and a cushioned man-made insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nemo (Infant/Toddler) by FootMates. Sorry!
Interested in new FootMates products?
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
FootMates Nemo (Infant/Toddler)
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 2 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Very nice sandals, my son loves them and they look quite stylish! It was a bit hard to put it on for first few weeks. Leather was stiff and it was hard to make the opening big enough for the foot, but now it softened and it is easy to put sandals on and off.Read more » « Show less May 19, 2011 by Gita L
Very nice sandals, my son loves them and they look quite stylish! It was a bit hard to put it on for first few weeks. Leather was stiff and it was hard to make the opening big enough for the foot, but now it softened and it is easy to put sandals on and off.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Gita L - customer
- from Boston, MA
- May 19, 2011
I loved the style but my son was complaining his ankles hurt. When I took off the sandals, he had water bubbles on the side of his ankles. He only wore them once...felt bad seeing him limp around.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Steph - customer
- July 5, 2011