- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- It is recommended that you order a half size down for this item. If your child is a size 10, you would order a size 9.5.
- This modern take on the classic mary jane is perfect for your next special occasion.
- Nubuck upper with patent overlays and scalloped edges.
- Pigskin leather upper with extra padding at the collar.
- Cushioned pigskin footbed for all-day comfort.
- Double hook-and-loop closure provides a secure and adjustable fit.
- Flexible rubber outsole.
- Weight: 4 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mackenzie (Infant/Toddler) by FootMates. Sorry!
Interested in new FootMates products?
22% Full size too large
11% Half size too Large
56% True to size
11% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
78% Felt true to width
22% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
88% Excellent arch support
12% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
FootMates Mackenzie (Infant/Toddler)
Great shoe! This is the second time I have ordered this shoe in a different size. My pre-school daughter cannot wear them out. She wears them to school and church and they still look great.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northeast Texas
- September 19, 2011
I love these shoes! I ordered them for my 5 year old daughter as school shoes a month ago and they don't have a scratch on them. I was tired of replacing cheap department store shoes every 4 months and thought I would try spending a bit more. So far so good.
- Megan - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- September 26, 2011
Absolutely adorable shoes, but, boy, do they run big. We'll have to send them back.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Jennifer - customer
- from Texas
- November 10, 2011
Beautiful shoe, my granddaughter's foot has a high instep and unfortunately the velcro straps kept coming open.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- April 10, 2012
I bought this shoe for my granddaughter I love this shoe it looks good on her foot and will purchase more shoes from Zappos.
I'd also recommend: about every shoe
- Patricia - customer
- from Lansing, Il
- May 6, 2013