- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- When your fashionable footwear is causing you discomfort, pop in a pair of Foot Petals® Tip Toes cushion inserts for sweet relief.
- Package includes six pairs of cushion inserts.
- Unique flower-shaped ball-of-the-foot cushions are specifically targeted for use inside the shoe.
- Cushions provide all-day comfort for sensitive ball-of-the-foot area.
- Helps prevent calluses from forming.
- Protects bones and tissue.
- Excellent with hosiery to stop runs and prevent slipping and sliding effect.
- Variety of colors and prints included.
- All Foot Petal products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Tip Toes 6-Pair Pack Combo by Foot Petals. Sorry!
Interested in new Foot Petals products?
These Foot Petals pretty shoe solutions will help stop annoying, painful issues like sliding forward, blisters and "ugly overhang"! A serious step forward in the quest for beautiful feet!
Lavish your feet in total comfort with Foot Petals cushioning systems. From Foot Petals slippers, Foot Petals Heavenly Heels, Foot Petals Tip Toes, Foot Petals Killer Kushionz, Foot Petals Strappy Strips, Foot Petals Sole Stopperz, to Foot Petals Haute Heelz Zappos.com has got you covered.
Foot Petals Tip Toes 6-Pair Pack Combo
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 38 reviews.
Top Positive Review
5 people found this review helpful.
Effective as advertised but way too expensive. Try Footsmart.com. Don\'t take it personally, Zappos. I am a faithful fan forever.Read more » « Show less August 15, 2010 by Connie H
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
These provide little extra comfort. They also take up room in the shoe, compromising top of foot and toe comfort. I wore these in dressy shoes at a function where I was standing a lot and I could barely walk when it was time to leave.Read more » « Show less September 30, 2010 by Anonymous
Effective as advertised but way too expensive. Try Footsmart.com. Don\'t take it personally, Zappos. I am a faithful fan forever.
- Connie H - customer
- from Central PA
- August 15, 2010
These inserts are great, I never feel like I'm sliding into the toe of my shoes anymore.
- Alex S - customer
- from Topeka, Kansas
- November 22, 2011
These petal pads are awesome! I love that I can chose different designs to match my shoes, even though when I'm wearing them nobody can see it. They are very comfortable and are a must to wear with very high heels. They save the balls of your feet.
- Bonnie R - customer
- from Virginia Beach, VA
- January 5, 2012
These are great. They do help to break in shoes or add more comfort to older shoes. Would definitely order these again.
- Anonymous - customer
- November 16, 2011
Really helped make a few pairs of my shoes wearable without having aching feet after a few hours.
- Kate S - customer
- from NJ
- November 8, 2011