- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Sparky will keep his little feet warm and snuggly on those cold winter evenings.
- Soft fleece upper with embroidered bear or crayon detail.
- Soft textile lining and insole.
- Double side zipper closures for easy on/off.
- Lightweight synthetic outsole.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sparky (Infant/Toddler) by Foamtreads Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Foamtreads Kids products?
Foamtreads kid's slippers are manufactured from 100% natural plantation rubber. The benefits of their vulcanized construction make their slippers lightweight, flexible, extremely comfortable, and all of their styles have non-marking outsoles. Foamtreads' success with vulcanized slippers has given them the opportunity to introduce other constructions for their kid's line, such as cement, stitch & turn and side stitch with the same success.
Foamtreads kid's line is a lifestyle that stands for comfort and style. Foamtreads offer your child the choice of having a multi-functional product that is wearable indoors or out. In today's world, children need comfort for their feet when they take off their shoes, and Foamtreads meets all those requirements. Everyday is a holiday when your children wear Foamtreads.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Foamtreads Kids Sparky (Infant/Toddler)
Very cute and comfortable slipper. My son loves them. However, they run small! My son wears a size 5 and that\'s what I ordered, but I had to return them because they were too small. I had to order one size bigger. Zappos was great though! Easy, fast shipping and returns!
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- October 29, 2010