- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Distinctive seaming and cutting-edge comfort technology make the Millport Limited from Florsheim® stand out in any crowd!
- Calf leather upper with perforations and zigzag cut tongue that provide an understated elegance.
- Lace-up closure offers a secure, customized fit for all-day comfort.
- Smooth leather lining conforms to the foot and offers breathability for a happy foot environment.
- Bio Comfort® footbed provides excellent shock absorption and support.
- Slightly Elevated heel on a rubber outsole offers durable grip on a variety of surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width 3E. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Millport Limited by Florsheim. Sorry!
Interested in new Florsheim products?
Florsheim sees classic styles as relevant today as when they first introduced them, yet they don’t hesitate to see new looks. Most importantly, they don’t hesitate to use new technologies and manufacturing processes that keep the Florsheim brand a current and relevant choice for men’s shoes. As a new class of working men and professionals emerged, Florsheim men’s shoes came to symbolize success and signaled a deep sense of self-respect as well as respect for those with whom you did business. From small-town entrepreneurs to big-city business men, Florsheim is proud to offer men essential and exceptional footwear for daily wear.
Over the years, Florsheim has also focused on adding contemporary and casual men's shoes to their traditional line. They are proud to say that Florsheim men’s shoes have not only withstood the test of time, but they remain decidedly instep with the times. Whether you’re looking for an oxford with a pop of color or a tried-and-true classic, Florsheim is sure to have the look you’re going for. They envision that future generations will look to Florsheim for dress, business and weekend shoes. One thing is for sure, there is always more to come from Florsheim.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
57% Felt true to width
14% Felt narrower than marked
29% Felt wider than marked
14% Excellent arch support
71% Moderate arch support
14% No arch support
Florsheim Millport Limited
As expected a great Florsheim shoe. Comfortable and great looking.
I'd also recommend: Rockport
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- October 6, 2011
Very good quality and fit. 9.5 was a good fit for me, Depending on the brand I go between a 10 and 9.5.
- Russell T - customer
- from Pittsburgh Pa
- June 19, 2011
The shoe looks great and fits well. The leather is a bit rigid at first, but quickly breaks in. A real cut above.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bay Area, California
- January 19, 2011
These shoes lasted 9 months with moderate use. 7 months and the toe of the sole started separating because the stitch started out. 9 months now and I need new ones. Could resole, but would rather go to a different brand.
Felt wider than marked
- Jason A - customer
- April 23, 2012
I wear these shoes when formal dress is required. They are reasonably comfortable and the quality is good. The leather seems like it will hold up well, but only time will tell if this is really the case,
- Mike K - customer
- January 15, 2013