- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Traditional and classic, the Quinlan Jr. is a perfect go to when you want him dressed for success!
- Premium suede upper features a burnished look with stitch detailing.
- Lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Man-made lining for breathability and support.
- Comfortechnology™ polyurethane footbed with arch support and heel cushioning offers lasting support.
- Flexible rubber outsole with tread design offers stability and durability to ensure a sturdy stride.
- Weight: 6 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Quinlan Jr. (Toddler/Youth) by Florsheim Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Florsheim Kids products?
Only the finest materials are used in crafting the variety of styles Florsheim Kids has to offer. Dress him for success with classic oxfords, moccasins, wingtips, and loafers. Bring back a touch of retro design with vintage colors and detailing. Keep him cool on his feet and throughout the classroom with his new modern favorites.
Florsheim Kids allows your son to express himself through contemporary and stylish fashion. He'll be training to be as cool as dad with the unmatched style of his Florsheim favorites. With shoes as traditionally flawless as Florsheim, you'll never worry about the staple shoe for his wardrobe again!
Florsheim Kids Quinlan Jr. (Toddler/Youth)
These are a really nice looking, well-made shoe, and apparently they are cool enough for my 9-year-old to wear without complaining. The faux-scuffing on the toe is thankfully not too noticeable on the dark brown and these look pretty nice with khakis also very casual with jeans. I think they should nix the scuff marks, but other than that, these are a great boot at a great price.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from New York city
- October 11, 2012