- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll know just what his wardrobe's been missing when you see the smooth sophistication of the Berkley Jr.
- Premium leather upper features moc-toe design for casual sophistication.
- Slip-on design for easy on and off.
- Leather lining keeps feet feeling breathable.
- Comfortechnology™ polyurethane footbed molds to the foot for all-day comfort and support.
- Polyurethane outsole offers durability and shock-absorbent cushioning for long-term wear.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Berkley Jr. (Toddler/Youth) by Florsheim Kids. Sorry!
Interested in new Florsheim Kids products?
Only the finest materials are used in crafting the variety of styles Florsheim Kids has to offer. Dress him for success with classic oxfords, moccasins, wingtips, and loafers. Bring back a touch of retro design with vintage colors and detailing. Keep him cool on his feet and throughout the classroom with his new modern favorites.
Florsheim Kids allows your son to express himself through contemporary and stylish fashion. He'll be training to be as cool as dad with the unmatched style of his Florsheim favorites. With shoes as traditionally flawless as Florsheim, you'll never worry about the staple shoe for his wardrobe again!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Florsheim Kids Berkley Jr. (Toddler/Youth)
Same size as another Florsheim, but this one was my heel, ouch, with each step. Must try something else.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Pinkey - customer
- from Trophy Club, TX
- August 8, 2012