- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You can't go wrong with style that's simply classic in the Doon Penny.
- Suede upper with bold stitching in a classic loafer silhouette.
- Smooth suede lining keeps feet feeling breathable.
- Suede-covered footbed is cushioned for support.
- Durable rubber sole offers lightweight support with each step.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width M (D). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Doon Penny by Florsheim. Sorry!
Interested in new Florsheim products?
Florsheim sees classic styles as relevant today as when they first introduced them, yet they don’t hesitate to see new looks. Most importantly, they don’t hesitate to use new technologies and manufacturing processes that keep the Florsheim brand a current and relevant choice for men’s shoes. As a new class of working men and professionals emerged, Florsheim men’s shoes came to symbolize success and signaled a deep sense of self-respect as well as respect for those with whom you did business. From small-town entrepreneurs to big-city business men, Florsheim is proud to offer men essential and exceptional footwear for daily wear.
Over the years, Florsheim has also focused on adding contemporary and casual men's shoes to their traditional line. They are proud to say that Florsheim men’s shoes have not only withstood the test of time, but they remain decidedly instep with the times. Whether you’re looking for an oxford with a pop of color or a tried-and-true classic, Florsheim is sure to have the look you’re going for. They envision that future generations will look to Florsheim for dress, business and weekend shoes. One thing is for sure, there is always more to come from Florsheim.
100% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Florsheim Doon Penny
Very comfy. I started with size 11. Went down to 10.5...but could have gone down to 10. Leather breaks in immediately. Soft leather, comfy soles.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- January 19, 2013