- Get out on the dance floor and do that Lindy Hop in a fiveloaves twofish™ Swing Time dress.
- Short sleeve pull-on dress with scoop neckline.
- Lightweight, soft rayon, spandex blend.
- Puff sleeves with shirring at shoulder and cuff.
- Matching sash at belt-loop waistband.
- Ruffle at hem.
- 97% rayon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in the U.S.A. and Imported.
- Length: 24 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4 Little Kids. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Swing Time Dress (Little Kids/Big Kids) by fiveloaves twofish. Sorry!
Interested in new fiveloaves twofish products?
Fiveloaves is a traditional design house inspired by European designers of the early 20th century. Fiveloaves twofish clothing is feminine, trendy and easy to wear with various dresses, jumpsuits, tops, tunics, shirts, sweaters, skirts and pants for every girl. With the strong belief that fit is the secret to beautiful clothing, fiveloaves twofish designs and patterns are created in-house, and the apparel and accessories are all made in San Diego, California.
Each season the design team creates a collection based on a theme derived from literature, politics and pop culture. Collections are anchored in the seasons with summery sundresses, beachy rompers, flirty tops, easy-to-wear shorts, simple knit and jersey dresses, and glamorous, sparkly party dresses. A fiveloaves twofish girl is not ordinary; dress her extraordinary.
fiveloaves twofish Swing Time Dress (Little Kids/Big Kids)
Great, comfortable dress and very versatile for casual or more dressy occasions. I ordered it 1 size big because of the other reviews but I found the fit actually pretty true to size.
- Julie - customer
- from Chicago
- May 23, 2013
- Anonymous - customer
- from Green Bay, WI
- March 28, 2013