- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Raise the summer-style bar this season with the Summa™ sandal from FitFlop™.
- Premium leather upper with adjustable buckles dreamed up by designer Ross Lovegrove.
- Soft microfiber interior lining ensures an abrasion-free environment.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Muscle-loading Microwobbleboard technology increases the time your muscles are engaged with a high-density heel, low-density midsection and mid-density toe cap.
- Click here to learn more about Microwobbleboard Technology.
- Textured synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Summa™ by FitFlop. Sorry!
Interested in new FitFlop products?
Built with a sporty looking upper and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsole, the concept was a phenomenal and global success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how fantastic FitFlop sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered that Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection.
Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix™ midsoles, FitFlop's goal is to create fun, energizing, and beautiful shoes that, when you wear them, make you feel like you've got the world at your feet.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
50% No arch support
The leather felt sharp on the edges, so I am sending these back. Didn't like them once I had them on.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- April 13, 2013
They hare hard on the feet. Not comfortable like my other Fitflops don't know what this means" soft microfiber interior lining ensures an abrasion-free environment." The lining is "plasticky" (?) tough on the feet.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Jo - customer
- May 9, 2013