- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Perfect for life's many adventures, these FitFlop® sandals are sure to be your go-to style for wherever the day takes you.
- Leather upper in an easy on-and-off silhouette for a quick wearing experience.
- Soft microfiber interior lining helps prevent abrasion.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Muscle-loading Microwobbleboard technology increases the time your muscles are engaged with a high-density heel, low-density midsection and mid-density toe cap.
- Click here to learn more about Microwobbleboard Technology.
- Textured synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 7 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lulu™ Slide by FitFlop. Sorry!
Interested in new FitFlop products?
Built with a sporty looking upper and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsole, the concept was a phenomenal and global success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how fantastic FitFlop sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered that Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection.
Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix™ midsoles, FitFlop's goal is to create fun, energizing, and beautiful shoes that, when you wear them, make you feel like you've got the world at your feet.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
FitFlop Lulu™ Slide
I wanted a pair of black sandals that were not too clunky. I love the way these looked on my feet with the two straps. I waited a few weeks to make sure that I still loved them, and then bought the sandals in pewter. They are extremely comfortable. I like the way that I can wear them for everyday, but they look dressy enough to wear out in the evening. I am a big fan of Fit Flops because they offer such good support for my feet. The straps fit my foot snuggly and securely. Because the leather is lined, I don't think that they will stretch as I wear them more and more. I wear an 8 and a half shoe. In Danskos and most Naots I wear a 39. Each style of Fit Flops fits differently, so in some I wear an 8 and in others a 9. In this style, the size 8 fit just right.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Elizabeth - customer
- from New Orleans
- May 12, 2013
I love the sole design of fit flops. I wish they would consider an elastic strap on their sandals as this was entirely too wide for my foot. As I walked, the top of my foot would eventually make contact with the straps and it was uncomfortable where the pressure of the straps hit my feet.
Felt true to size
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- May 8, 2013