- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You will certainly be shining bright when wearing an update to the original Flare™ Sandal from FitFlop™.
- Leather upper with layer after layer of shimmering crystal beads for added appeal.
- Soft microfiber interior lining ensures an abrasion-free environment.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Muscle-loading Microwobbleboard technology increases the time your muscles are engaged with a high-density heel, low-density midsection and mid-density toe cap.
- Click here to learn more about Microwobbleboard Technology.
- Textured synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flare™ Slide Leather by FitFlop. Sorry!
Interested in new FitFlop products?
Built with a sporty looking upper and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsole, the concept was a phenomenal and global success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how fantastic FitFlop sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered that Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection.
Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix™ midsoles, FitFlop's goal is to create fun, energizing, and beautiful shoes that, when you wear them, make you feel like you've got the world at your feet.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
20% Excellent arch support
80% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
FitFlop Flare™ Slide Leather
Love my Fitflops! Over the past 3 years I have purchased 8 pair and today just ordered the Flare style in black. Most comfortable sandal ever. My feet are so happy and that makes me happy. Buy them, you will want to Walk everywhere. I wear a size 8, but order a 7 and they are always perfect.
I'd also recommend: NAOT
- Connie - customer
- from LAS VEGAS
- May 16, 2013
I just received these shoes and I am crazy about them! I am a big fan of FitFlops and have owned several pairs in different styles but some of them I have been a bit apologetic about because they are clunky. These however are really cute with all of the comfort. I think I would buy them purely for looks but given the comfort I think I have to have two pairs!
I'd also recommend: Born
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anneliese - customer
- from Western United STates
- May 10, 2013
My first pair of fit flops and I am already looking for another pair. My arches are flat, pronation and I have bad knees so my search for comfortable shoes is ongoing. This fit great and felt wonderful. And so cute on! I do feel they offer arch support which is so important for my comfort. I wear a size 9; that's what I ordered and they are a perfect fit! Of course I love Zappos! And I couldn't be happier about the reviews that have helped me make my choices. Thanks to all!
- Trisha - customer
- from Nj
- May 9, 2013
Love! I wear a 6.5 to 7 and ordered the 7. Perfect length. Straps slightly loose. Beautiful, looks like sapphires on the supernavy. Will match jeans or dresses. I have so many foot problems and have found fitflop shoes stablize me. So glad these are full of sparkle!
- Anonymous - customer
- April 29, 2013
I have the blue and the black. I absolutely love them! I will have four pairs when I receive the new order in different styles. I am a big girl, and these make a difference on my joints. I cannot wait to wear them traveling.
- Anonymous - customer
- from South Dakota
- March 31, 2013