- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Just in time for the changing seasons, love your summer look with the Chada™ Sandal from FitFlop™.
- Premium nubuck upper embellished with a large bevelled oval stone for much added visual appeal.
- Adjustable buckle closure ensures easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit.
- Soft microfiber interior lining helps prevent abrasion.
- Triple-density EVA midsole with sophisticated Microwobbleboard™ technology.
- Muscle-loading Microwobbleboard technology increases the time your muscles are engaged with a high-density heel, low-density midsection and mid-density toe cap.
- Click here to learn more about Microwobbleboard Technology.
- Textured synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Chada™ Sandal by FitFlop. Sorry!
Interested in new FitFlop products?
Built with a sporty looking upper and an ergonomically engineered Microwobbleboard™ midsole, the concept was a phenomenal and global success. So when fans began to send feedback detailing how fantastic FitFlop sandals made them feel (subsequent research at Salford University uncovered that Microwobbleboard technology had remarkable underfoot-pressure diffusing and shock attenuating properties), Kilgore decided to take this technology and weave it into a full, multi-occasion footwear collection.
Now boasting two patent-pending technologies: Microwobbleboard and Biomimetix™ midsoles, FitFlop's goal is to create fun, energizing, and beautiful shoes that, when you wear them, make you feel like you've got the world at your feet.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Love these sandals! I have been wearing Fitflops for years. These ran slightly smaller then previous years, but since I am truly a half size I still needed to go down to a 6 instead of up to a 7. Also, they come with or without a strap. I was concerned that they would be difficult to keep on without the strap so I opted for the first time to get the Chada with the strap. I can t tell you how many people have commented on them they are adorable! I got them in 2 colors.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Debra W - customer
- from United States
- May 15, 2013