- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Vaasa - 1000 features the original Finn Comfort® Classic footbed which has a firmer feel.
- Admire exquisite and meticulously handcrafted footwear with the Vaasa - 1000 lace-up from Finn Comfort.
- Rich leather upper with a unique stitching design and traditional lacing system for a secure fit.
- Removable, leather-lined footbed with climate-control air channels keep your feet cool and dry.
- Anatomic shape evenly distributes your body weight.
- Polyurethane outsole absorbs shock and gives you flexible walking comfort.
- Made in Germany.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Vaasa - 1000 by Finn Comfort. Sorry!
Interested in new Finn Comfort products?
A perfect blend of skillful old world European craftsmanship, medical know-how and state-of-the-art modern technology give Finn Comfort® shoes their unparalleled quality, trademark support and world-class comfort. Every pair of Finn Comfort shoes is a testament to our love of detail and steadfast refusal to compromise on the high quality of our materials.
Because there is no substitute for the time-honored tradition of exquisite handwork, as many as 150 expertly trained craftsmen meticulously work on the completion of a single pair. Finn Comfort shoes are still handcrafted in the original factory, founded in 1945, located in the bucolic village of Hassfurt in the German state of Bavaria.
For extraordinary comfort, the lasts, footbeds and outsoles used in manufacturing our footwear are developed strictly in accordance with orthopedic and anatomical principles.
Finn Comfort shoes offer serious support. Not just for your feet, but for your entire body. Their no-nonsense orthopedic design reflects the latest medical research. Finn Comfort footwear contributes to your overall well-being by promoting strong and vigorous health in muscles and bones while easing strain on hips, knees and spine.
All Finn Comfort styles features their famous orthopedic footbeds, anatomically contour molded and ergonomically designed to reflect the natural shape of a healthy foot. Made of natural cork harvested from Mediterranean oak trees, pure latex from the rubber tree, woven jute, and lined with rich organically dyed suede, our all-natural footbeds encourage good posture and proper foot function while cradling your feet from heel to toe. Finn Comfort footbeds are removable and hand-washable with mild soap and warm water (max 86° F).
Finn Comfort is an excellent choice for those who require custom orthotics and, if necessary, Finn Comfort footbeds can also be customized to your individual needs by your pedorthist. Finn Comfort is recommended and endorsed by leading foot health experts worldwide and is often prescribed as the finest in therapeutic comfort footwear.