- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Be your own boss with the bold looking G527 slip-on from Fidji®.
- Genuine leather upper with ruched detailing at the vamp for much added visual appeal.
- Soft leather lining ensures an abrasion-free environment for all-day wear.
- Lightly cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step.
- Flexible rubber outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7.5-8), width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the G527 by Fidji. Sorry!
Interested in new Fidji products?
Fidji is a brand created in 1999 which aims at designing a type of shoe that juggles comfort and fashion. Made with incredibly soft Italian leather and created by top designers in Spain and France, Fidji shoes are a huge hit with women of all ages. Usually this type of style and fashion comes with the sacrifice of your feet. However, Fidji shoes are soft, comfortable and all-around feminine.
Fidji footwear is meant for the woman who cares about comfort, but demands a shoe that is made up of genuine leather, harmonious colors, and stylish good looks. Enhance your life with a pair of Fidji shoes.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
These are wonderful shoes. I am so glad I bought them. They are very comfortable and have a nice style at the same time. I know I will get a lot of wear out of these shoes.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Norfolk, Virginia
- March 11, 2013