- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Famous Fit & Feel™ - won't slip inside your shoe.
- A link (instead of a barrier) to your shoe.
- CoolMax® helps keep feet dry.
- Unique Power Bands of Lycra® hug your entire foot for maximum support.
- Size indicated on each sock for easier identification/matching.
- The PerfectToe™ (no irritating toe seam).
- Protects without the bulk.
- 44% CoolMax® Polyester, 37% Acrylic, 15% Nylon 4% Lycra® Spandex.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Original Quarter 6-Pair Pack by Feetures. Sorry!
Interested in new Feetures products?
Feel the difference when you slip into a Feetures sock, as each contains unique technologies that come together to deliver exceptional performance, fit and feel.
Lycra® power bands contour to the individual shape of the foot to deliver an ideal amount of compression so that each sock hugs the foot in a comfortable, supportive way. As a result, Feetures socks stay firmly in place and eliminate movement between the foot and sock that often causes blisters.
Perfect Toe™ is a seam-free toe closure that is hand-linked so both the inside and outside surface of the sock are completely smooth to help eliminate irritation and discomfort.
Additionally, Feetures uses a combination of the finest natural and synthetic moisture managing fibers to keep feet dry, while also offering a soft next-to-skin feel.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
67% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Feetures Original Quarter 6-Pair Pack
Good quality sock and kept their shape. Perfect thickness for me, I don't like a thin snagging nylon material and wasn't looking for a super thick hiking sock.
- Anonymous - customer
- from chicago,il
- December 5, 2011
- KG - customer
- from GA
- January 19, 2011
- Pomy11 - customer
- from Indiana
- March 26, 2007
Most Comfortable Sock - I'm back to this site buying my next set of these socks-in white-have them in black! They are expensive, but they last a long time. They are very well made, cushy on the feet! I am always searching for the Comfy shoe! The sock makes a difference, too, and I am very good to my feet!
- M M - customer
- from Bourbonnais Illinois
- January 21, 2007