- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Tear it up on the half-pipe with the Slash.
- Genuine heavy-duty suede upper can take a beating.
- Black/Rainbow ONLY: as the suede scuffs and fades, the rainbow base shows through.
- Thin rubber layer under toe piece adds protection and durability.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar offer comfort and support.
- Die-cut EVA midsole for shock absorption.
- Vulcanized outsole construction.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 2 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Slash (Youth) by Fallen. Sorry!
Interested in new Fallen products?
Founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003, Fallen Footwear has quickly become one of the most respected skate brands in the industry. Designed, tested, and destroyed by their team to ensure quality and durability, Fallen footwear is known for creating shoes that have the looks, but are, above all else, completely skateable. And with a team of riders like Jamie Thomas, Chris Cole, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony, Tommy Sandoval, Tony Cervantes, James Hardy, and Brian Hansen, you’d expect nothing else. They’re the movers and shakers that are inspiring the up-and-comers, each leaving their mark on the industry with their bold and innovative style as well as their signature Fallen shoes.
Fallen footwear is designed purely for skateboarding. They're made for the serious skater looking to rise above every time they roll out, and with Fallen skate shoes, you’ll always be ready to throw down and ride at a moment’s notice. From the streets to the parks, from the hot spots to the undiscovered spots, you’ll always rise with the Fallen.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
100% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Fallen Slash (Youth)
Great looking shoe. My son loves them. As always superb communication and shipping.
I'd also recommend: Vans
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Jesse B - customer
- from So. California
- May 7, 2013