- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Show that triple set who's runnin' the show with the ready-to-rip Seventy Six from Fallen™.
- Tom Asta signature style.
- Heavy-duty suede upper for enhanced board control and lasting durability. Select colorways also feature canvas or twill. Please see the color name for more information.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for a slimmed-down look and maneuverability.
- Breathable textile-fabric lining.
- Premium insole for impact absorption and lasting comfort.
- Heel stabilizer provides support and longevity to the upper.
- Signature FLX™ midsole construction provides impact cushioning heel area while providing maximum board control and flexibility to the forefoot. This lightweight design offers the feel of a vulcanized outsole while providing the comfort and durability of a cupsole.
- Grippy 400 NBS rubber outsole for durability and maximum board feel.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Seventy Six by Fallen. Sorry!
Interested in new Fallen products?
Founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003, Fallen Footwear has quickly become one of the most respected skate brands in the industry. Designed, tested, and destroyed by their team to ensure quality and durability, Fallen footwear is known for creating shoes that have the looks, but are, above all else, completely skateable. And with a team of riders like Jamie Thomas, Chris Cole, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony, Tommy Sandoval, Tony Cervantes, James Hardy, and Brian Hansen, you’d expect nothing else. They’re the movers and shakers that are inspiring the up-and-comers, each leaving their mark on the industry with their bold and innovative style as well as their signature Fallen shoes.
Fallen footwear is designed purely for skateboarding. They're made for the serious skater looking to rise above every time they roll out, and with Fallen skate shoes, you’ll always be ready to throw down and ride at a moment’s notice. From the streets to the parks, from the hot spots to the undiscovered spots, you’ll always rise with the Fallen.