- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lead the charge into the fray with the Patriot II from Fallen™!
- Uppers of heavy-duty suede and/or synthetic leather.
- Ventilation holes on medial upper for increased airflow.
- Padded tongue and collar for lightweight comfort and support.
- Soft EVA insole with full length latex layer for impact cushioning.
- Asymmetric stabilizer for medial upper support.
- Lightweight EVA midsole for additional comfort and impact cushioning.
- Highly abrasion-resistant outsole enhanced wear and durability.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Patriot II by Fallen. Sorry!
Interested in new Fallen products?
Founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003, Fallen Footwear has quickly become one of the most respected skate brands in the industry. Designed, tested, and destroyed by their team to ensure quality and durability, Fallen footwear is known for creating shoes that have the looks, but are, above all else, completely skateable. And with a team of riders like Jamie Thomas, Chris Cole, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony, Tommy Sandoval, Tony Cervantes, James Hardy, and Brian Hansen, you’d expect nothing else. They’re the movers and shakers that are inspiring the up-and-comers, each leaving their mark on the industry with their bold and innovative style as well as their signature Fallen shoes.
Fallen footwear is designed purely for skateboarding. They're made for the serious skater looking to rise above every time they roll out, and with Fallen skate shoes, you’ll always be ready to throw down and ride at a moment’s notice. From the streets to the parks, from the hot spots to the undiscovered spots, you’ll always rise with the Fallen.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
86% True to size
14% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
86% Felt true to width
14% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
24% Excellent arch support
71% Moderate arch support
5% No arch support
Fallen Patriot II
Very comfortable and last forever. I've had a pair of Fallen shoes that I wore every day for 2 years, and after 2 years I would still be asked if they were new shoes.
- Anonymous - customer
- August 8, 2011
I got these really fast and they were very easy to track. I have been wearing Fallens for years and they never seem to disappoint.
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- March 24, 2012
These shoes are completely amazing I got the Cyan/black and everyone loves them even people that hate me came up 2 me and said they liked then a lot the definitely got style and are really comfortable I love them my favorite shoes that I have ever had!
- My n - customer
- April 12, 2012
I've been chasing down some black skate shoes for everyday wear and these fit the bill perfect. Great fit, break in nicely, and the nubuck cleans really really well. I can't recommend these enough. I love them so much that I plan on buying a couple pairs for back up.
- Erik F - customer
- from Vancouver, BC Canada
- January 11, 2012
These are great skate shoes! Well padded foot bed and uppers. Really good traction on deck. I will definitely get these again...if and when they wear out, might be a while.
I'd also recommend: Vans Rowley
- Jordan W - customer
- from New York City
- November 20, 2011