- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Easy living is practically guaranteed when wearing the ultrachill Daze from Fallen™.
- Heavy-duty canvas uppers for comfort and breathability.
- Fallen embroidery details on side with additional logo hit on tongue.
- Breathable textile lining and die-cut EVA insole for total comfort.
- Super low profile vulcanized construction.
- Durable rubber outsole with a flexible tread pattern.
- Weight: 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Daze by Fallen. Sorry!
Interested in new Fallen products?
Founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003, Fallen Footwear has quickly become one of the most respected skate brands in the industry. Designed, tested, and destroyed by their team to ensure quality and durability, Fallen footwear is known for creating shoes that have the looks, but are, above all else, completely skateable. And with a team of riders like Jamie Thomas, Chris Cole, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony, Tommy Sandoval, Tony Cervantes, James Hardy, and Brian Hansen, you’d expect nothing else. They’re the movers and shakers that are inspiring the up-and-comers, each leaving their mark on the industry with their bold and innovative style as well as their signature Fallen shoes.
Fallen footwear is designed purely for skateboarding. They're made for the serious skater looking to rise above every time they roll out, and with Fallen skate shoes, you’ll always be ready to throw down and ride at a moment’s notice. From the streets to the parks, from the hot spots to the undiscovered spots, you’ll always rise with the Fallen.