- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Lace up the Clipper SE by Fallen™ and feel secure when you're shreddin' up the skate park.
- Genuine suede and/or synthetic nubuck upper.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort.
- Fallen stitched logo on tongue.
- Vulcanized sole construction.
- EVA insole to absorb impact.
- Asymmetric stabilizer for medial upper support.
- Highly abrasion-resistant outsole for durability.
- Lace up closure.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Youth, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Clipper SE (Youth) by Fallen. Sorry!
Interested in new Fallen products?
Founded by Jamie Thomas in 2003, Fallen Footwear has quickly become one of the most respected skate brands in the industry. Designed, tested, and destroyed by their team to ensure quality and durability, Fallen footwear is known for creating shoes that have the looks, but are, above all else, completely skateable. And with a team of riders like Jamie Thomas, Chris Cole, Billy Marks, Josh Harmony, Tommy Sandoval, Tony Cervantes, James Hardy, and Brian Hansen, you’d expect nothing else. They’re the movers and shakers that are inspiring the up-and-comers, each leaving their mark on the industry with their bold and innovative style as well as their signature Fallen shoes.
Fallen footwear is designed purely for skateboarding. They're made for the serious skater looking to rise above every time they roll out, and with Fallen skate shoes, you’ll always be ready to throw down and ride at a moment’s notice. From the streets to the parks, from the hot spots to the undiscovered spots, you’ll always rise with the Fallen.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
100% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Fallen Clipper SE (Youth)
These shoes are great, although I didn't get the toddler version. Great style & comfort. I'm actually wearing them right now! I can't wait to get to try and skate them. I haven't had the time to with school and baseball but yea! Great shoes, try them out!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Ramzees - customer
- from New York
- April 24, 2013