- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed by Chef Michelle Bernstein, these mini Dutch Ovens are ideal for preparing single-serving soups, chilies, side dishes or desserts.
- Constructed of tough cast iron, with a multi-coated enameled exterior that ensures strength and heat resistance - perfect for everyday use.
- Smooth interior coating requires no additional seasoning, unlike other cast iron pieces, and is perfect for fast clean up.
- Rust, chip and crack resistant, they are tough enough for long lasting continual use.
- Cast iron is ideal for indoor cooking, yet can also be used on an outdoor grill.
- Designed to go from the stovetop or oven directly to the table.
- Extra-heavy lids seal in moisture for more flavorful results.
- Set includes:
• 4 mini Dutch Ovens
• 4 extra heavy lids
• A collection of recipe cards
- Compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Hand wash only.
- Dimensions: 2" high x 3.75" diameter.
- Capacity: 0.25 qt (each)
- Weight: 1 lb. (each)
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Michelle B. by Fagor Mini Dutch Ovens - Set of 4 by Fagor. Sorry!
Interested in new Fagor products?
Gone are the days of wondering if your pressure cooker is going to explode in the kitchen. Fagor pressure cookers are built with three steam release mechanisms to assure total peace of mind while cooking a hearty stew or pot roast. They're even U.L. (Underwriter Laboratories)-approved.
All the products that come from Fagor are not only designed for ease of use, they also save you money through the use of high-tech materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes. For example, the High Performance Cast Aluminum Nonstick cookware saves energy by heating faster and cleaning easier. They also work with energy-saving induction stove tops.
Since 1954, Fagor has been a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of cookware and accessories as well as household appliances, semiconductors and castings for the automobile industry. Put the knowledge and experience of the last six decades to work in your kitchen to help make you the best cook you can be.
Make your time in the kitchen easier and more satisfying than ever with thoughtfully designed products from Fagor.
Fagor Michelle B. by Fagor Mini Dutch Ovens - Set of 4
First, these are very pretty to look at. I have them in the Lemon-Lime and I couldn't be more pleased with the color. They are also very useful little pots, not just for individual servings but they are excellent for making a batch of hot dip and serving one pot at a time while keeping the rest warm. Great quality and they seem very durable.
I'd also recommend: Le Creuset, Staub, Chasseur, Lodge
- Lisa - customer
- from Bucks County, PA
- June 9, 2013