- The Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant was built to roam.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- Lightweight, durable nylon is wrinkle resistant and boasts a soft, peached finish.
- Teflon® coating creates a barrier that resists water and stains.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Modern rise hits approximately two fingers below natural waist.
- Belt loop waistband with microfleece lining.
- French-style button fly with zipper and two-snap closure.
- Hand and coin pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at each side.
- Legs boast a snap tab roll up feature.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 40 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 16 1⁄2 in
- Convertible Inseam: 30 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant by ExOfficio. Sorry!
Interested in new ExOfficio products?
ExOfficio clothing is completely geared and committed to all your outdoor needs, which is why the UV protection is so vital in choosing products. Not to mention that ExOfficio knows how much you move during your adventures, which is why the odor-resistant Give-N-Go stretch performance underwear is made of superfine mesh and can be worn and worn.
In 2003, ExOfficio was the first company to introduce insect repellent clothing to the country, this is a combination of innovative sun protection and insect repellent treatments resulting in the ultimate sun protection. Your clothing needs for outdoor, travel, fly-fishing and much more will be covered with ExOfficio and its promise to high quality and continued innovative products.
ExOfficio Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant
As usual, Zappos is a winner with me. I am a hard to fit size 16, but have never bought a pair of pants that didn't fit me great...ditto for the material!
I'd also recommend: not sure, but i bet all of them are good if they are from zappos
- Ginifish - customer
- from hollywood, fla
- February 13, 2013
My star ratings are rather arbitrary, as I did not keep this item. As another reviewer mentioned, it does give you VPL (visible panty line), and it also runs LARGE. I am 5'7" 150#, athletic with an ample rear, and the 10 (!) was too large on me. Total vanity sizing. That said, I like the look of the front closure and really wanted this to work, but no way am I bringing a bunch of thong underwear on my trip...and though my panty line is no one's business, it would kind of bug me, I think. So the pants are worth a try, since they might work for you.
- Sarah M - customer
- from Indiana
- June 12, 2013
I really like how these fit, but I was hesitant to keep them, as I have had ExOfficio pants before, and you have to buy them to fit kind of tight and then they stretch a lot as you wear them - so I am probably going to send them back. I found Kuhl pants and Columbia pants that I know won't do that. Even though I use them for rugged Sedona hiking and kicking it, I like them to look great.
- Candace P - customer
- from Sedona, AZ
- April 30, 2011