- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the best in high-performance climbing shoes with the Geshido SC by EVOLV®.
- Designed for high-level sport climbing and bouldering.
- Leather upper for long-lasting fit and durability.
- Slip-lasted construction.
- Asymmetric toe profile allows good performance even for new climbers (MK-1 last).
- Three strap hook-and-loop closure system.
- Molded logo on heel rand.
- Heel loop for easy on and off.
- Soft nylon forefoot and cotton heel lining for added comfort and superior moisture control.
- Leather footbed for form-fitting comfort.
- VTR3D rand system. Variable Thickness Rand Technology features strategically varying thicknesses on the toe rand. The High Wear Zone will be engineered to be thicker and more durable than other areas of the rand which will not only enhance the toe box structure but prevent toe-bulge.
The advantages of VTRD:
•Prevents toe-bulge and maintains toe box structure.
•More durability in the High Wear Zone.
•Waste reduction during manufacturing process.
- MX-P 1 mm half-length midsole.
- 4.2 mm TRAX® XT-5 high friction rubber outsole.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Geshido SC by EVOLV. Sorry!
Interested in new EVOLV products?
Evolv strives to meet the unique needs of climbers and offer special services and products such as customization services, and rock climbing shoes to accommodate special needs. They also offer the most "vegan-friendly" synthetic climbing shoe models out of any climbing shoe company in the world.