- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay nimble and stylish in the rock-to-town versatility of the EVOLV® Cruzer.
- A versatile performance-ready shoe that lives between rock shoe and approach shoes.
- Barefoot friendly construction.
- 100% cotton canvas upper with medial vents.
- Lace-up closure with two metal eyelets and dual overlap tongue.
- Durable, high-friction rubber rand.
- Heel pull tab for easy toting, as well as an easy on and off.
- Folding heel.
- Soft, moisture-wicking microfiber lining.
- Microfiber lined memory foam insole offers excellent comfort and fit.
- Thin, minimal-drop flat EVA midsole.
- TRAX® high friction rubber EVA outsole with edging platform.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cruzer by EVOLV. Sorry!
Interested in new EVOLV products?
Evolv strives to meet the unique needs of climbers and offer special services and products such as customization services, and rock climbing shoes to accommodate special needs. They also offer the most "vegan-friendly" synthetic climbing shoe models out of any climbing shoe company in the world.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
I have not climbed in these yet, so I don't know how they will do on a rock. But, I have been wearing them for about three weeks now and love them for general wear. They are really comfortable, easy to slip on, look great with shorts or jeans. I love them. The true color is a little darker than the picture.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rogers, Arkansas
- June 4, 2013