- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay fresh, stay clean. Stay all of the above with the awesome RCT from etnies™.
- Team-inspired style with a comfortable design.
- Suede and synthetic upper.
- Overall narrow design for a clean look and board maneuverability.
- Midsole features a cage-like design built for additional support.
- Thin padded tongue and collar
- Molded "DTTF" Foam Pro 1 dropped to the floor footbed for added comfort.
- 400 NBS gum rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the RCT by etnies. Sorry!
Interested in new etnies products?
etnies has continued its strong presence in the world of action sports. Its team of pro riders represents the diversity, style and technology that etnies brings to the table. With its own independent labs and testing facilities, etnies will continue to make a push in the skateboard community and add to its already monumental advancements such as STI Foam® and System G2®. With their dedication and commitment to superior products in etnies shoes, etnies clothing and etnies accessories, they are ready to leave their mark on skateboarding forever.
Pierre Andre Senizergues (sin-e-zerg), founder and CEO of etnies, continues to cultivate etnies as a global leader in footwear and apparel while providing the most quality, function and style for skateboarders, as well as preserving the core spirit of action sorts. Coupled with his tireless work ethic and dedication seeing skateboarding flourish on the global stage, he was the first professional skateboarder to own and operate a footwear brand. Senizergues has guided the etnies brand to unprecedented levels of success and double-digit growth over the past two decades.