- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- With your board strapped tight, you'll be ready to take on school and the skate park in one swoop with the etnies™ Drake Backpack.
- Large main compartment can hold your books, personal technology, and everyday essentials.
- Front zip pocket for easy access.
- Two side zip pockets for extra storage.
- Interior lined with a padded laptop sleeve.
- Skate carry straps on the front of the bag.
- Padded adjustable shoulder straps for a perfect fit.
- Buckled sternum strap for secure riding.
- Etnies stitched logo on front panel and pocket.
- Materials: 100% polyester.
- Bottom Width: 13 in
- Middle Width: 12 in
- Top Width: 11 in
- Depth: 8 in
- Height: 18 in
- Strap Length: 36 in
- Strap Drop: 18 in
- Handle Length: 7 in
- Handle Drop: 2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Drake Backpack by etnies. Sorry!
Interested in new etnies products?
etnies has continued its strong presence in the world of action sports. Its team of pro riders represents the diversity, style and technology that etnies brings to the table. With its own independent labs and testing facilities, etnies will continue to make a push in the skateboard community and add to its already monumental advancements such as STI Foam® and System G2®. With their dedication and commitment to superior products in etnies shoes, etnies clothing and etnies accessories, they are ready to leave their mark on skateboarding forever.
Pierre Andre Senizergues (sin-e-zerg), founder and CEO of etnies, continues to cultivate etnies as a global leader in footwear and apparel while providing the most quality, function and style for skateboarders, as well as preserving the core spirit of action sorts. Coupled with his tireless work ethic and dedication seeing skateboarding flourish on the global stage, he was the first professional skateboarder to own and operate a footwear brand. Senizergues has guided the etnies brand to unprecedented levels of success and double-digit growth over the past two decades.