- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Caprice Eco from etnies™ not only helps make the world a better place, but they look pretty sharp too. It's a total win/win, right?
- For every pair of the Caprice Eco shoes made, etnies will plant a tree in the rainforest. Much of the earth's rainforests have been destroyed as a result of farming over the last 80 years, and etnies is currently on track to plant at least 35,000 trees on the Maleku reserve in northern Costa Rica.
- Deconstructed hemp uppers for form-fitting comfort.
- Recycled dri-lex liner for next-to-skin comfort.
- Buy A Shoe Plant A Tree branding on footbed.
- Cushioned EVA footbed for total comfort.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board feel.
- Recycled rubber outsole.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Caprice Eco W by etnies. Sorry!
Interested in new etnies products?
etnies has continued its strong presence in the world of action sports. Its team of pro riders represents the diversity, style and technology that etnies brings to the table. With its own independent labs and testing facilities, etnies will continue to make a push in the skateboard community and add to its already monumental advancements such as STI Foam® and System G2®. With their dedication and commitment to superior products in etnies shoes, etnies clothing and etnies accessories, they are ready to leave their mark on skateboarding forever.
Pierre Andre Senizergues (sin-e-zerg), founder and CEO of etnies, continues to cultivate etnies as a global leader in footwear and apparel while providing the most quality, function and style for skateboarders, as well as preserving the core spirit of action sorts. Coupled with his tireless work ethic and dedication seeing skateboarding flourish on the global stage, he was the first professional skateboarder to own and operate a footwear brand. Senizergues has guided the etnies brand to unprecedented levels of success and double-digit growth over the past two decades.