- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Before you fill up on eggnog and figgy pudding, be sure to first immerse your style in these scrumptious Winter Collection nail lacquers from Essie®!
- DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde-free.
- Color names and descriptions (please note, some might be out of stock):
Beyond Cozy is a decadent silvery gold glitter.
Butler Please is an indulgent bright blue.
Leading Lady is a supreme deep red with glitter.
She's Pampered is an indulgent red.
Snap Happy is a cheerful red orange.
Where's My Chauffeur is an opulent turquoise.
- Capacity: 0.46 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Winter Collection 2012 by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!
Essie Winter Collection 2012
This is gorgeous and chip-resistant. Easy application, goes on evenly. Due to the glitter pieces it feels a bit rougher to the touch, but that does not take away from the elegant look. It is a beautiful, deep red shade with an extra kick due to the sparkle (not too much to wear as a grown woman who prefers a sophisticated appearance) although not necessarily an every day all year round shade.
I'd also recommend: OPI
- VT - customer
- from Dallas, TX
- December 12, 2012