- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- From the deepest, dustiest plums to light and refreshing lilacs, Essie® has the perfect purple shade for you!
- DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde-free.
- Color names and descriptions (please note, some of these might not be in stock):
Angora Cardigan is a creamy, deep dusty rose.
Bahama Mamba is a warm, rich, creamy deep plum.
Bangle Jangle is a lavender amethyst.
China Doll is a dazzling frosted lilac.
Damsel in a Dress is an oh-so-deep iridescent currant.
Demure Vixen is an iridescent cocoa mauve.
Devil's Advocate is a deeply devillish black plum.
Fancy Delancy is an elegant creamy fuchsia with purple undertones.
Foot Loose is a creamy raspberry with purple undertones.
Island Hopping is a rich plum mauve.
It's Genius is a voilet quartz shimmer with beige undertones.
Lilacism is a satiny smooth lilac.
Looking for Love is a soft lilac.
Luxedo is an ultradeep plum.
Main Squeeze is a shimmering lilac cream.
Neo Whimsical is the perfect rose-plum hue.
Nice is Nice is a whimsical light lavender.
No Boundaries is a juicy passionate plum.
Play Date is a flirtatious soft purple.
Sexy Divide is a bold, deep purple with hints of shimmer.
Sole Mate is a creamy and rich deep plum.
St. Lucia Lilac is a creamy pale lilac.
Velvet Voyeur is an intense chocolate amethyst.
Wicked is a deep and dark creamy sinister red.
- Capacity: 0.5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Purple Nail Polish Shades by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!