- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- You went to all that trouble polishing your nails to protection, but you're not done yet. Protect them with the Protein Base Coat from Essie® to ensure they stay healthy and that your color stays put!
- This fortifying base coat helps make nails healthy, strong and flexible, while leaving a smooth finish.
- Helps extend the life of your manicure.
- To use:
Apply to clean natural nails as a base coat.
- Listed ingredients:
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Propyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosyalmide, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyester Resin, Hydrated Silica, Camphor, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone 1, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Capacity: 0.5 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Protein Base Coat by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!
Essie Protein Base Coat
A fabulous quick drying base coat. 1 coat is plenty and keeps polish on for a long time. I love Essie products.
- Dawn - customer
- from Martinez, CA
- February 6, 2013
I started using Essie protein base coat earlier this year and have been very pleased. Nails seem stronger and it's been a little over 6 months and this is totally the longest time ever that I've gone without breaking a nail causing me to have to then clip them all and start growing again. Must be the base coat is all I can figure (plus trying to be careful when opening the car door).
I'd also recommend: Any Essie polish; Seche Vite top coat; Sally Hansen quick dry top coat
- Anonymous - customer
- from Syracuse, NY
- October 13, 2012