- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- What girl doesn't want her style to sparkle? Turn up the luxury and get any gorgeously glimmering Luxeffects Nail Polish from Essie®!
- These textured top coats are designed to be worn over any nail color.
- They bring extra shimmer, glimmer and dazzle to any holiday ensemble.
- DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde-free.
- Color names and descriptions (please note, some colors might not be in stock):
A Cut Above - Shattered pink diamond glitz.
As Gold As It Gets - Gilded lamé sparkles.
Pure Pearlfection - decadent baroque iridescence.
Set in Stones - disco mirror-ball chaos.
Shine of the Times - scintillating opalescent aura.
- Capacity: 0.46 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Luxeffects Nail Polish - Limited Edition by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!
Essie Luxeffects Nail Polish - Limited Edition
Love this polish! Looks great over "Trophy Wife." Easy to apply and I like it better than the OPI Shatter. Kind of looks like a disco ball on you fingers!
- Katie - customer
- from Maryland
- March 8, 2012
This nail polish is amazing! I layered it over black, dark purple and a deep red so far and it looked awesome every time. With the 'good to go' top coat it lasted for about one week! Love it.
- Sandra - customer
- from Charlotte, NC
- January 9, 2012
This is such a great glitter nail polish! It looks great over any color! A little pricey for a glitter polish but worth it! Essie is the best brand of nail polish!
- Courtney b - customer
- November 6, 2012
I ordered the Essie Luxeffects in "Set in Stone" and I love it! The used Essie "Chinchilly" as a base color and layered the Essie in "Set in Stone" and it looked so pretty! I will be buying "A Cut Above". It looks similar to the set in stone. I think it's just great!
I'd also recommend: OPI
- Ashley - customer
- from Bay Area, CA
- September 11, 2012
This review if for "Set in Stones," the silver glitter polish. I love the multiple sizes of glitter in the polish; they look great randomly placed on the nail. Much more interesting than a normal glitter polish. I used this over Essie "Midnight Cami," a navy polish, and it looked like a starry night. One coat is all you need. Application is smooth- with a top coat I couldn't feel the glitter on the nail when I ran my finger over it. No jagged edges.
I'd also recommend: POPbeauty, Deborah Lippmann
- Jessie - customer
- from United States
- September 10, 2012