- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: This item is considered a hazardous material by the DOT due to the alcohol content, and any orders containing it will be shipped via UPS Ground service. At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Mistakes happen, especially when it comes to painting your own nails. But you don't have to be an expert to achieve expert results. With the Corrector Pen from Essie®, you can create a professional-looking manicure at home or on the go!
- This easy-to-use pen removes excess nail polish and fixes smudges around the cuticle and nail.
- The specially designed applicator tip dispenses the perfect amount of nail polish remover.
- To use:
Swipe the pre-moistened applicator tip around cuticles and fingertips to remove excess polish. Wipe the applicator clean with tissue and re-use as needed.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Corrector Pen by Essie. Sorry!
Interested in new Essie products?
Throughout the years, Essie has created special colors that have caught everybody's attention. In 1989, Queen Elizabeth's hairdresser sent Essie a letter requesting the shade Ballet Slippers, as it was the only color Her Majesty would wear!
Beauty, fashion and fitness magazines alike have praised Essie for having the best nail polish around. Even celebrities and socialites have been caught wearing these luxurious nail polishes from Essie.
In 1999, Essie extended the collection by featuring Smoothies Hand and Body Lotions, Naturally Clean, the paraben-free nail care system, and the award-winning "Facial for Hands," Ejuvenate.
So whether you're looking for the perfect pink to complement your party dress, a rich and sultry red, or a top coat to make your nails shine brighter than the sun, Essie has that and more!
Essie Corrector Pen
Great little tool! I'm totally not good at applying nail polish, but this tool is easy to use and actually makes my polish-job look professional. I use it after the base coat, after the polish (both coats) and again after the top coat.
- Linda A - customer
- from Colorado Springs, CO
- April 13, 2013