- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Impress everyone at the office potluck with a heaping helping of delicious food presented with flair. Just don't let anyone abscond with your Emile Henry® baking dish!
- Made with Burgundy clay from the Burgundy region of France.
- Strong, smooth glaze in rich, solid colors resists scratching. Cut food directly in the dish with no worries.
- Exclusive Ceradon® manufacturing process makes dish shock-resistant to prevent chipping or cracking.
- Excellent thermal retention keeps hot food hot and cold food cold.
- Suitable for use in the freezer, refrigerator, microwave and conventional ovens.
- Oven safe up to 500º F.
- Can be used under the broiler.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Width: 10.5".
- Depth: 2".
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Emile Henry offers a limited household ten-year manufacturer warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship. Please refer to package documentation or the Emile Henry website for details.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Urban Colors® Rectangular Baking Dish - 3.5 qt. by Emile Henry. Sorry!
Interested in new Emile Henry products?
Founded in 1850, Emile Henry has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing the finest quality ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and bakeware products. Emile Henry offers a wide array of products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the dimensions, depth and special features that discerning gourmands desire.
Located in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France, Emile Henry manufactures all of their new cooking products from Burgundy clay using their state-of-the-art Ceradon® manufacturing process. Burgundy clay diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish and allows food to be cooked evenly and flavors and aromas to be brought out. The Burgundy clay used in Emile Henry products also has superior heat retention properties which keep food hot and more flavorsome.
All Emile Henry products exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. They can go directly from the freezer to the oven or the broiler to the microwave. Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. One can cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the product.
All Emile Henry products are dishwasher safe, making clean up extremely easy. There is no lead or cadmium in Emile Henry products, all of the glazes meet California Prop 65, and all of the products are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
We are proud to offer Emile Henry cookware, bakeware and serveware for those professional chefs and home cooks who want the very best. Start making your own gourmet masterpieces with Emile Henry today!
Emile Henry Urban Colors® Rectangular Baking Dish - 3.5 qt.
Love my perfect lasagna pan! Baked some perfect lasagna then used it the next week to make a sheet cake! It's so versatile and pretty that I use it at least once a week and I can serve directly from it. Lovely plum color too.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Foothill Ranch, CA
- March 11, 2013
I've been using this particular dish for several years now. It will make a large lasagna, baked mac and cheese or other recipe. The sides have a wide flange for easy carrying. Being a clay baker, it holds the temp very well. Very easy to clean up in the sink too. I love the Figue color--a deep plummy purple.
- JJ - customer
- from Houston, TX
- October 14, 2012