- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cook meals that warm the heart and soothe the soul in the '7 Qt Flame® Top Round Stew Pot' from Emile Henry®.
- Beautiful, natural-looking ceramic cookware heats evenly and maintains temperature for long periods of time.
- Smooth glaze coating in rich color is extremely strong, resists sticking, and is easy to clean.
- Self-basting bumps on the inside of the snug fitting lid redistribute juices for better flavor.
- Works great on gas flame, electric and halogen cooktops (except induction).
- Suitable for the freezer, refrigerator, microwave and conventional ovens.
- Can be used under the broiler.
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions: 11.7" across x 8" high.
- Emile Henry offers a limited household ten-year manufacturer warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship. Please refer to package documentation or the Emile Henry website for details.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Flame® Round Stewpot - 7 qt. by Emile Henry. Sorry!
Interested in new Emile Henry products?
Founded in 1850, Emile Henry has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing the finest quality ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and bakeware products. Emile Henry offers a wide array of products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the dimensions, depth and special features that discerning gourmands desire.
Located in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France, Emile Henry manufactures all of their new cooking products from Burgundy clay using their state-of-the-art Ceradon® manufacturing process. Burgundy clay diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish and allows food to be cooked evenly and flavors and aromas to be brought out. The Burgundy clay used in Emile Henry products also has superior heat retention properties which keep food hot and more flavorsome.
All Emile Henry products exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. They can go directly from the freezer to the oven or the broiler to the microwave. Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. One can cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the product.
All Emile Henry products are dishwasher safe, making clean up extremely easy. There is no lead or cadmium in Emile Henry products, all of the glazes meet California Prop 65, and all of the products are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
We are proud to offer Emile Henry cookware, bakeware and serveware for those professional chefs and home cooks who want the very best. Start making your own gourmet masterpieces with Emile Henry today!
Emile Henry Flame® Round Stewpot - 7 qt.
I have been cooking for about fifty years and finally found my perfect pot. I look forward to purchasing additional Emile Henry to supplement my current kitchen.
I'd also recommend: Zojirishi
- Dave D - customer
- from Oneonta, NY
- January 31, 2012
Emile Henry - This pot is wonderful. My extended search for the perfect pot was rewarded. The pot cooks like a pro-browning, saute, braise, in the oven and on the stove top. Cleaning was easy, and the pot does not require sessions with a personal trainer to lift (it's light). As usual, Zappos is brilliant and clearly consumer -oriented. The price was excellent, and my pots arrived THE NEXT DAY! I am a happy camper -oops chef.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Bala Cynwyd, PA
- April 1, 2009