- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Maxi Salad Bowl from Emile Henry® looks gorgeous and will last for years.
- Perfect for everyday dining, this bold dinnerware is made from Burgundy clay, which is extremely durable and hard bodied, so pieces won't chip.
- The richly colored glazes in the Urban collection will not fade or stain, and are transparent - creating bright, vibrant colors for your kitchen.
- Smooth translucent glaze makes clean up easy and resists scratches and chips.
- Serve soup, salad or pasta easily - looks great at the table.
- Dimensions: 12" diameter x 4" depth.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Capacity: 5 qts.
- Made in France.
- Emile Henry offers a limited household ten-year manufacturer warranty against breakage due to defective workmanship. Please refer to package documentation or the Emile Henry website for details.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Classics® Maxi Salad Bowl by Emile Henry. Sorry!
Interested in new Emile Henry products?
Founded in 1850, Emile Henry has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing the finest quality ceramic ovenware, gourmet cooking products, and bakeware products. Emile Henry offers a wide array of products and shapes that are properly designed for cooking and baking. The products have the dimensions, depth and special features that discerning gourmands desire.
Located in Marcigny, a small town in the province of Burgundy, France, Emile Henry manufactures all of their new cooking products from Burgundy clay using their state-of-the-art Ceradon® manufacturing process. Burgundy clay diffuses cooking heat to the very center of the cooking dish and allows food to be cooked evenly and flavors and aromas to be brought out. The Burgundy clay used in Emile Henry products also has superior heat retention properties which keep food hot and more flavorsome.
All Emile Henry products exhibit extraordinary thermal shock properties. They can go directly from the freezer to the oven or the broiler to the microwave. Emile Henry products do not chip or crack easily. One can cut directly on the surface without scratching or damaging the product.
All Emile Henry products are dishwasher safe, making clean up extremely easy. There is no lead or cadmium in Emile Henry products, all of the glazes meet California Prop 65, and all of the products are 100% food safe. Offered in a large variety of colors, the glazes will not craze, discolor or fade over time.
We are proud to offer Emile Henry cookware, bakeware and serveware for those professional chefs and home cooks who want the very best. Start making your own gourmet masterpieces with Emile Henry today!