- Order up! The family will flock to the breakfast table for eggs, bacon and pancakes hot of the griddle.
- Pre-seasoned cast iron won't chip or crack.
- Becomes naturally nonstick with continued use.
- Suitable for use with wooden or coated utensils.
- Suitable for use on all cook tops, including induction.
- Oven safe up to 450º F.
- Not for use under broiler.
- Hand wash with warm water. Soap is not recommended for cast iron cookware to preserve seasoning.
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Width: 14 1⁄2 in
- Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Cast Iron 14" Round Griddle by Emeril by All-Clad. Sorry!
Interested in new Emeril by All-Clad products?
Emeril by All-Clad is a collaboration of Emeril's years of experience as a professional chef and All-Clad®, today's premiere cookware brand. All-Clad's master craftsmen ensure each piece meets strict manufacturing guidelines to produce ultra-durable, even heating cookware that's a joy to behold and a pleasure to use. Let your culinary creations benefit from the superior heat conductivity of PRO-CLAD® with its tri-ply stainless-aluminum-stainless construction.
Your stovetop never looked better than when it's equipped with beautiful, polished stainless steel and copper cookware from Emeril by All-Clad®. Attention to detail is designed to exceed your expectations. Ergonomic handles for comfortable, safe handling. Pouring spouts to eliminate messes. Variable size straining lids for versatile steaming. Internal measuring marks take the place of measuring cups. These are just some of the features that set Emeril by All-Clad® apart.
Emeril's marvelous Hard Anodized collection is ideal for those who value nonstick cookware that's durable enough to handle metal utensils. And with see-through lids and riveted handles all your needs for long-lasting, easy-to-use cookware are met.
Serving up great things. It's Emeril's passion. It's Emeril's life.