- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step out this evening in a regal dress with elegant details.
- Fully lined.
- One-shoulder design.
- Beautiful beaded patch at right hip.
- Hidden zipper closure at back.
- Dress rests right above the knee for a classy, sophisticated look.
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Dry clean only.
- Length: 39 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 6. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
- Keep your clothing clean, in place, and in style with these products! Hollywood's best-kept Fashion Secrets:
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the One Shoulder Dress by Eliza J. Sorry!
Interested in new Eliza J products?
Eliza J delivers dazzling dresses for your next party, wedding, or special event. Look your absolute best in Eliza J!
Eliza J One Shoulder Dress
This dress is just stunning! I got it in the teal and it fits like a glove. The side ruching and embellishment is lovely, and the material is luxurious feeling. Got lots of compliments at the wedding I wore it for. The one shoulder has to the drama of this beautiful dress.
- Delilah - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- June 6, 2012
This dress is even more beautiful in person! The detailing at the hip is incredible. I wore this to a wedding and got compliments everywhere I went. It is lined, so it is a little hot in the summer, but it lays really nicely and looks far more expensive than what it is. The color is very much like the photo. I am 5'2" 32C/25/33 and the 4 was fitted but still gave me room to get my boogie on. I would be inclined to buy this in every color.
- Andrea B - customer
- from Ohio
- July 15, 2012
What a beautiful dress! I had my eye on this for awhile and finally decided to buy it. It's worth it. The fabric is beautiful and it fits great. I couldn't be happier.
- Anonymous - customer
- from United States
- June 1, 2012
Just tried this on and right out of the box and it's stunning! The fabric is rich and the cut is very comfortable. A timeless piece.
- Kate - customer
- May 9, 2012
This dress was delivered today and it is beautiful. But when people say it runs small, listen to them. I ordered a size 10, thinking that it would be fine. I had to return it for a 12. But, Zappos being what it is, told me they only have one 12 left, so they did an automatic exchange and I'll have the 12 tomorrow, before they even receive the 10. Absolutely love Zappos and can't wait for my new dress to arrive. It really is beautiful, and from where it did fit me (in the waist and hips), I could tell it is going to be extremely comfortable.
- Susan M - customer
- from Sterling Heights, MI
- January 30, 2013