- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This shoe may run small. It is recommended you order one size larger for a better fit.
- Put your best foot forward with these classically chic mary janes.
- Premium leather upper with fabric piping.
- Buckle closure for a secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Made in Peru.
- Weight: 3 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mj W/ Piping (Toddler/Youth) by Elephantito. Sorry!
Interested in new Elephantito products?
Founded by Maria Frallicciardi in 2004, Elephantito kid's shoes have successfully established themselves as a luxury brand with impeccable style, outstanding craftsmanship, and unrivalled customer service. This brand has a knack for pairing the sweet with the sassy, and the fun with the classic. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday event, Elephantito kid's shoes provide a lot of style for such a little shoe.
Each shoe is crafted to be versatile for the child on the go. From the playground to the party, your child will have a stylish design on his or her feet. Combine classic elegance with the sweet innocence of youth with Elephantito. One step with Elephantito kid's shoes and you'll be hard-pressed to find another brand with such focus on lavish design with each shoe.
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
Elephantito Mj W/ Piping (Toddler/Youth)
Horrible fit. Bought for 2 of my daughters. Doesn't hold the foot at all (no support). Already scuffed all over front since they trip with them.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- April 13, 2013