- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Create a look of classical sweetness with these adorable mary janes.
- Premium leather upper with scalloped edging.
- Padded collar provides additional comfort.
- Hook-and-loop closure for an adjustable and secure fit.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Made in Peru.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 5 Infant, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Mary Jane (Infant/Toddler) by Elephantito. Sorry!
Interested in new Elephantito products?
Founded by Maria Frallicciardi in 2004, Elephantito kid's shoes have successfully established themselves as a luxury brand with impeccable style, outstanding craftsmanship, and unrivalled customer service. This brand has a knack for pairing the sweet with the sassy, and the fun with the classic. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday event, Elephantito kid's shoes provide a lot of style for such a little shoe.
Each shoe is crafted to be versatile for the child on the go. From the playground to the party, your child will have a stylish design on his or her feet. Combine classic elegance with the sweet innocence of youth with Elephantito. One step with Elephantito kid's shoes and you'll be hard-pressed to find another brand with such focus on lavish design with each shoe.
0% Full size too large
50% Half size too Large
50% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
50% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
50% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Elephantito Mary Jane (Infant/Toddler)
These shoes are beautiful in person! They do run big - about a half size.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- January 26, 2012
Great shoes! Love the soft leather and the color is so neutral, it matches almost everything in my daughter's closet. They seem very comfortable.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Vegas, NV
- January 3, 2013