- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add some just-like-dad style to his wardrobe with these classic loafers.
- Smooth leather upper with contrast stitching and a decorative tie.
- Slip-on design for quick and easy on and off.
- Breathable leather lining and a cushioned leather insole.
- Leather outsole with rubber nubs for a bit of traction.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 9 Toddler, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Driver Loafers (Toddler/Youth) by Elephantito. Sorry!
Interested in new Elephantito products?
Founded by Maria Frallicciardi in 2004, Elephantito kid's shoes have successfully established themselves as a luxury brand with impeccable style, outstanding craftsmanship, and unrivalled customer service. This brand has a knack for pairing the sweet with the sassy, and the fun with the classic. Whether it's a special occasion or an everyday event, Elephantito kid's shoes provide a lot of style for such a little shoe.
Each shoe is crafted to be versatile for the child on the go. From the playground to the party, your child will have a stylish design on his or her feet. Combine classic elegance with the sweet innocence of youth with Elephantito. One step with Elephantito kid's shoes and you'll be hard-pressed to find another brand with such focus on lavish design with each shoe.
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Elephantito Driver Loafers (Toddler/Youth)
Not only does my 3 year old son look great in these drivers - he loves to put them on and walk in them. The interior padding on the foot is very nice with a tiny bit of cushioning. They have a very unique tread pattern. And because these are leather and not suede they don't attract dirt, dust and stains.
I'd also recommend: Elephantito, Ugg
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Lance - customer
- September 26, 2012
Great looking shoe, but very disappointed in the quality. I'm worried if my son gets them wet it will soak right through the sole. They don't look very durable. So not what I expected!
- Troy G - customer
- October 27, 2012